The Eyre Peninsula Old Folks Home is a modern facility with both high and low levels of care. It is located in picturesque Port Lincoln on lower Eyre Peninsula, South Australia. The Home incorporates Pioneer Village, Bishop Lodge and Brougham Village. To access our Key Features Statement please click here.
We have a wide range of activities where volunteers can participate including:
- Serving morning and afternoon tea
- Helping with the day to day planned activities
- Arranging flowers
- Reading to residents
- Provide beauty service applying hand cream, nail varnish and hair brushing
- Entertainment service and music
- Skill sharing with our residents
- Providing companionship and fellowship
- Escorting older people on outings
- Helping with fundraising activities
The EPOFH is also supported by a community group of volunteers known as the Ladies Auxiliary who volunteer their time to undertake fundraising as well as other activities to support the Home. New Auxiliary members are always welcome.
So if you have even a small amount of regular time available to volunteer we would love to have your assistance and always have opportunities open for those people who wish to assist us in supporting the older members of our community.
Recognition of the work of volunteers is very important to the Eyre Peninsula Old Folks Home with a special lunch held each year to highlight the valuable contribution our hard working volunteers make to the daily lives of the residents.
If you would like to help us at the Eyre Peninsula Old Folks Home we would love to hear from you. Please phone the Office on (08) 8682 1868 or (08) 8683 0648